After reading through every piece of information and tried a number of different messages I need a little help.
I'm running win7 x64 (and used x32 XP mode to convert some files)
The first one I tired was Multikey
1) Turned off Driver Signature Enforcement in GPEDIT
2) I used Sdump02 to get my .dmp (spro.dmp)
3) When I got to using UniDumpToReg for the .dmp to reg I got the following message
So I couldn't progress any further with that one.
4) Installed Multikey x64 anyway..
The next one I tried was neoBit's Edge & SENTEMU2007/2008/2010
1) Selected Sentinel
2) Called it 038E3832.dng
3) Hit Dump & Solve
I got my .dng but didn't know how to make it work with SENTEMU.
Soo I tried.
1) Dumper which gave 3832.bin
2) Sproread_gla1 which gave 038E3832.ssp
3) Sentread which gave SSPROQ.rsl
4) Ultra_ump which gave 3832_0.ssp
After getting frustrated I found this forum
and the PVA_3.3 Solution.
1) Run PVA_3.3 (without Brute WP Selected)
2) Got spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_3832_0.dmp
3) Logged into x32 XP mode
4) ran c:\dmp2mkey.exe spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_3832_0.dmp
5)got the following Registry Key 38320000.reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
"Created"="Wed Mar 09 08:32:47.722 2011"
"Name"="3832 Sentinel SuperPro Dump"
6) Copied that back to my win7 x64
7) Ran it so it added to registry
10) Retried using Brute WP and still nothing
I've tried and tried and read and tried I hope you guys can help. all of my dump/dng/rsl/ssp/reg/bin files are available here.