Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > File Unpacking
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2005, 03:42 AM

Hi all,
I'm a newbie in cracking. What's worse is that, the first problem I encounter is not the normal ASProtect 1.x that have had people from all over the world writing great tutorials to teach us how to overcome the protection. The problem I now encounter is ASProtect 2.0 which has a stronger encryption key of between 512bit to 1024 bit and have Modes in which the program can run in.

I hoped to do this myself but my installation of softice rendered my OS almost crippled due to unknown reasons. I was wondering if anyone would help me with my problem?

Attached below is the registration program for the asprotected 2.0 software. Do not worry, the target software is not a commercial software and you will not infringe any copyright if you crack it. If I can get the registration program to validate the key against my hardware ID, the software will be registered and I'lll be able to use it.

My Hardware ID is C49F7289-9ADB

I do hope that ASPR 2 is crackable as I've heard people telling me to stop wasting my time.

Thank you all in advance...
Old 04-14-2005, 10:48 AM

Can anyone help?
Old 05-05-2005, 03:42 PM

Forget about retrieving a registration key. It's prolly 100x more easy to patch the program itself to believe it's registered!
Old 05-10-2005, 01:12 AM

Patched File.