Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008, 06:42 AM

Thanks for your reply.... brings up some more question:

1. What type of protection is it so I can do some more reading?

2. Can it be emulated? If yes, which is the best choice for an emulator?

3. Are you able to tell if I actually got a good dump and have all info to emu by what I posted?

Thanks
Old 04-24-2008, 12:21 PM

@kalhua
In dump folder after dump do you even see the hhl_mem.dmp file?
Old 04-24-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8y8y8y View Post
@kalhua
In dump folder after dump do you even see the hhl_mem.dmp file?
I did get that file with the dump however when I tried to use it an error came up saying it was the wrong size. There were no errors with h5dmp.exe when it created the file.

Thanks
Old 04-25-2008, 12:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to eng-ars
Default Strange Performance.... Hasp HL Max

Hi... I have been trying to emulate the HASP HL Max.... But is dificult.... In a session with vsub emulator, HaspLoger and my soft... The error 1031 Unknown Envelope is displayed... And reviewing the hasploger monitor... Then I saw that the soft send a Question diferent everytime that I try to run... Ok this isn't new... The Random performance is know... But the strange is the Response that vusb emulator send... It isn't similar to any response that add in .REG file... Always send the same response... And trying to understand why this response... Opened the HaspEditor_Hl by sataron, wrote the pass of dongle emulated and then pressed the "Make E\D Pairs" and the app generated 6 files in .txt with 258 pairs each, called OutLog16_Decode.txt, OutLog16_Encode.txt, OutLog32_Decode.txt, OutLog16_Encode.txt, OutLog48_Decode.txt, OutLog48_Encode.txt.... But all files have the same respond, obviusly, with diferent long... 16, 32 or 48 .... and this is the response that de vsub emul give to the soft for each question that do it.... I believe that some is missed in the emulation procces... Or the vusb emul is not prepared for this dongle type... Some have any idea ?

P.S. Some have ToroEmulatorUtility.exe... and tools to generate the .HASP file ?... Please... Help me with Hasp HL Max... It is win the game...

eng-ars
Old 04-25-2008, 12:13 PM

Try to check in registry do you see the Q/A tables you prepared?
Old 05-07-2008, 08:10 AM

Hi All,

Could anyone here please tell me why my h5dmp.exe not executing???? I am trying to dump my dongle with this software but when i double click the h5dmp.exe, a small black screen is visible for a very quick second, and then vanishes. Could anyone please guide me what wrong am i doing??? Any help will be highly appreciated from the core of my heart.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athar Husain View Post
Hi All,

Could anyone here please tell me why my h5dmp.exe not executing???? I am trying to dump my dongle with this software but when i double click the h5dmp.exe, a small black screen is visible for a very quick second, and then vanishes. Could anyone please guide me what wrong am i doing??? Any help will be highly appreciated from the core of my heart.
Why do you make duplicate posts???
Old 05-07-2008, 08:17 AM

Send a message via MSN to souze_villy Send a message via Yahoo to souze_villy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athar Husain View Post
Hi All,

open then notpad and wrote the here this instructions,
@Echo Off
h5dmp.exe 0xXXXX 0xXXXX
pause
and save as file name XXXX.bat
and then try.

0xXXXX 0xXXXX mean what u have donge ID 12345678, then same wroe, 0x1234 0x5678.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:30 AM

Thanks a lot souze --- i m going to try it right now.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:00 PM

Send a message via ICQ to justine Send a message via MSN to justine Send a message via Yahoo to justine Send a message via Skype™ to justine

just use "make dump.bat" as i already desrcibed

you can execute h5dmp.exe directly if you want but then you need to run it from "cmd.exe" (start>>run>>>cmd) and you need to specify pass1 pass2 manualy

better use "make dump.bat"
passwords that you need are already specified inside package that i sent you